The Mozzy (Anti-Loitering Device)
Since 2006 The Mosquito has been the most effective method for dispersiong groups of anti-social teens in problem areas to reduce, noise, damage, litter and general annoyance by residential and business owners.
In some applications The Mosquito is too big and powerful and a quieter and more descreet unit was required for small areas such as stairwells, lobbies and recessed doorways where youths tend to congregate.
The Mozzy is a slimmed down version of The Mosquito and works on the same principles, which are to be highly annoying to younger ears but not loud enough to cause any damage. The Mozzy, like The Mosquito also has an 'all-age' setting for those applications where older people are causing the issues, such a rough sleepers in subways and car parks. Additionally The Mozzy has greater volume control in order to create a volume that is just right for the space it is used in and a shorter range than The Mosquito of 2 - 10 meters.
Selectable volume control 2 - 10 meters
Teen only & All age settings
PIR trigger input
Sync feature - Ensures that if multiple units are connected to one power supply, that they all run 'in phase'
Small & descreet
Includes international 12v DC power supply for use in UK, EU and USA
Voltage: 12v DC
Current: 40mA - Will run for 1,000 hours off a 40 amp car battery
Output for PIR: 12v DC 500mA Max.
Dimensions: Height 76mm x Width 70mm x Depth 40mm
Housing material: Delrin
Environment: Internal or covered use only
- Mosquito PIR
- The LX402 external PIR sensor is perfectly suited for use with the Mosquito MK4 anti-loitering device
- Mosquito Remote Control RF
- The Professional in-line remote control can be used with Compound Security Systems' Mosquito up to 100m range
- Mosquito Remote RF keyfob
- Additional IR (infrared transmitter) key fob which can be used with Compound Security Systems' in-line remote control.