RDAS GPRS - VPS (Void Property Alarm System). Designed Specifically for Social Housing Protection
Developed specifically for use by Councils, housing associations and commercial landlords, RDAS GPRS - VPS can be implemented within 30 minutes at any location in order to provide 'reliable' security to premises that have been damaged, burgled, left vacant or for any other reason are without power and/or telephone connection.
RDAS VPS GPRS Alarm System Summary
- Connect up to 64 wireless devices from our range
- Built-in high power siren
- 300 Meter Range (Line of Sight) from Detectors to Control System
- Multiple Zones (inc. Alarm, Fire, Flood, Temperature & Notification)
- Wireless iButton High Security arm / disarm module
- 6 month Control Unit battery life
- 1 year + detector battery life
- Email Alerts to Multiple Addresses
- GPRS and Detector Signal Strength Monitoring
- Daily Detector Supervision including Battery Condition
- Password Accessed 'Live' Web Log
- Alarm Receiving Center (ARC) Connection
How is the GPRS Alarm System Triggered / Activated?
The RDAS VPS is supplied complete with 2 Optex EX35 internal PIR's. This is normally all that is needed to provide short term security to a domestic property. If the system is being used to secure a larger property, then a range of high quality Optex PIR's are available for internal and external use, in addition to flood and smoke sensors.
Up to 62 additional PIR’s etc. can be connected to the system wirelessly to provide security for even the largest building.
Detectors / Additional Units Available for the GPRS Security System
We offer an extensive range of high quality radio linked detection devices to cater for every need, from internal PIRs to high stability animal immune external PIR devices. The Optex range of detectors that we offer compliment both the performance and build quality of the Rapid Deployment VPS GPRS Alarm System.
In addition to PIR Sensors, the GPRS alarm can be triggered by the following detectors designed for specific applications e.g. flood, smoke, temperature, panic attack, physical movement etc, if you don't see what you need just ask us a question:
- Internal PIR Sensors (OPTEX): EX35VP
- External High Stability PIRs (OPTEX): VX402VP, HX40VP, HX80VP (Long Range), FITVP, BX80VP
- Active Beam Sets (OPTEX): AX200TFR
- Smoke Detectors
- Temperature Detectors
- Flood Detectors
- Door and Window Contacts
- Wireless Panic Button
- BUG Motion Detector (Mounted directly on plant/machinery - triggered if it senses motion)
- Attendance Recorder
- Loop Alarm
Please view the "accessories" tab at the bottom of this page for all compatible units which will need to purchased in conjunction with the GPRS alarm system.
How is the RDAS VPS GPRS System Setup & Configured?
You would think a system this complex would be a 'nightmare' to set-up, but not with the RDAS VPS GPRS! Two web-based programming options are offered:
- Online application. A simple online form is completed and a qualified RDAS engineer checks the instructions before programming the system for you.
- Direct Instruction. You can program the device through our web based programming application (for those with a little more experience)
During installation the installer can log onto the web log and check the signal strength of each individual detector as they are being installed using either an Internet connected computer or smart phone.
Real-Time Web Log & Alarm Triggered Notifications from Real People at a Certified Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC)
The RDAS VPS GPRS comes with a pre-installed dedicated SIM card giving customers their own unique web based log to which any number of systems report. Real time information including Arming, Disarming, Alarm and the unique electronic key code is also displayed.
Included in the standard package is the connection to a certified ARC (Alarm receiving centre) so no more missed texts or robot voices, just one to one contact with a real person insuring critical messages get to the right people at the right time and all with the traceability that a dedicated ARC offers.
- System Arm and Disarm
- GPRS Signal strength
- System battery status
- Detector battery status
- Detector signal strength
- Identification of individual iButton keys
- All events time and date stamped
- 6-month event history log
Example of customer specific real-time weblog
Automatic Monitoring of Detector Condition & Battery Power
The RDAS VPS GPRS system includes detector supervision that interrogates each detector on a daily basis confirming both signal strength as well as battery condition.
Devices can be set up to report regardless of whether the system is armed or not (24 hr), only when armed, or purely as notification of an event e.g. a door being opened and closed.
The RDAS VPS GPRS Alarm System Consists of the Following
- GPRS Modem with Pre-Installed Data SIM Card
- High impact IP65 case
- Remote Electronic iButton Key Switch
- Set of Two Keys: Green (Arm) and Blue (Disarm)
- 2 x Battery Packs (6 Months Battery Life)
- Access to Customer Specific Weblog Page (Real-Time Alarm System Monitoring)
- Connection to a Certified Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Please note that by purchasing this item from Compound Security Systems you agree to the following terms and conditions (applicable to your purchase):