A monitored alarm system links your business, premises or equipment directly with a remote Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC). This will provide you with full peace of mind that if your alarm is triggered, no matter where you are, you will be immediately notified of the activation so that direct action can be taken.
What are the benefits of a monitored alarm system?
Having a monitored alarm system over a conventional standalone system offers you a wide number of benefits, including:
- Reassurance. You will be immediately notified by qualified staff if an alarm is triggered.
- Huge cost savings. This can be extensive versus contracting numerous full-time security guards.
- 24/7 monitoring. Around the clock, real-time monitoring of your alarm system.
- Remote login. You can remotely log on to your alarm system to check its security status.
About the Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC)
The UK-based Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) contains a team of highly qualified security monitoring staff who are on standby 24 hours per day, 7 days per week to notify you (and any other selected individuals/keyholders/companies) if one of your alarms has been triggered.
- Over 25 years' experience of remote alarm monitoring services
- National Security Inspectorate (NSI) accreditation
- Fire & Security Association (FSA) accreditation
- United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) accreditation
- Linked to every Police Force and Fire Station in the UK
The ARC operates from 2 separate sites within the UK, with both backing up each other's data. This means that should one centre suffer power-failure or a loss of data your alarm system will remain fully secure and monitored from the 2nd site.
If you wish to have your CSS Ltd GPRS alarm system monitored by a different monitoring company, or even your own non-accredited control room, this is entirely possible - however please contact us prior to purchase.