Designed for use on domestic properties and small business premises, the Mini Mosquito is essentially a simplified version of the Mosquito MK4.
While less powerful than the professional version, the Mini-Mosquito is still a very effective tool for dispersing groups of teenagers who regularly congregate in a location and behave in an anti-social manner. It achieves this through the basic concept of annoyance/irritation with proven success rates worldwide.
Mini Mosquito Key features
- Volume / distance settings: 2
- Maximum output: 85 dB
- Maximum range: 10-12 metres (depending on ambient noise)
- Automatic switch off: Yes, after 20 minutes (until reactivated)
- Audible beep: Once per minute (heard within 1–2 metres)
- Teenage only setting (under 25s): Yes, 17 KHz
- Trigger: Switches on/off manually at a wall socket
Mini-Mosquito works on low voltage and so can if required be installed by a competent DIY person in around 1 hour. Please ensure that proper precautions are taken when working with ladders.
Is the Mini Mosquito..
- Legal to own and use? Yes.
- Harmful to health / hearing? No.
- Proven to work? Yes.
- An ultrasonic device? No.
- A weapon? No.
Please watch our 2 videos below for additional information about our Mosquito devices:
How does The Mosquito™ work?
Howard Stapleton, inventor of The Mosquito™ explains how the device works and addresses common questions about its safety and how it affects people.
Is The Mosquito™ device legal?
Simon Morris, Commercial Director for CSS Ltd clarifies the legality of using The Mosquito™ to deter troublesome teenagers from loitering or causing damage to property.
For full information surrounding our Mosquito products and documents supporting their research and testing, please read our dedicated Mosquito devices page.
Have you used this product? Leave us and other site users your feedback: Submit a Review