The HX GPRS PIR Alarm System converts Optex's market leading external PIR sensor into a standalone security system. The HX GPRS PIR benefits from an internal battery, electronic key reader and GPRS technology.
Receive Alarm Activation Alerts by Phone Call from a REAL Person, NOT a Machine!
The wireless HXGPRS PIR Alarm System is a standalone security system, controlled via high security electronic keys. All events triggered are reported directly to a dedicated remote secure server. This level of technology provides you with real time reporting (all events and activation alerts), fully accessible via a web based interface.
Not only is this data accessible by you from anywhere in the world, but due to the GPRS technology everything is monitored remotely by our certified Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) - you will never need to rely on receiving an SMS text message or automated telephone call! Having one-to-one contact with our trained ARC staff not only ensures that the right person has been informed and their details logged but will also offer you advice on what action to take next.
Monitor the HX GPRS PIR Alarm System via an Online Weblog in real-time
Due to the GPRS functionality of the HX GPRS PIR Alarm System, you will be able to monitor the activity of your security system exactly as it happens (real time) via a unique PIN code on our weblog system. Below is an example of the type of data that is available. All are colour coded for easy recognition of actions. This will allow you to know straight away whether an alarm has been triggered, if the device is active or indeed if it has been deactivated.
Individually identifiable keys available
The unit is supplied with one set of electronic keys and to ensure ease of use, one key is black to disarm and the other is red to arm. Up to 20 sets of keys can be supplied with this device allowing you to provide employees/other users with arm/disarm functionality - each user can be individually identified along with a timestamp of when they armed/disarmed the system.
Ideal for Internal or External use
The detector on the HX GPRS PIR has beem designed for both internal and external use. It therefore offers a very high tolerance for wildlife/pets/weather conditions which significantly reduces the chance of false alarms/activations.
Easy to Setup and Installation
Installation and setup is very quick and straightforward. The security system is supplied with full setup instructions, detailing how to mount the device and set up the detector to ensure the full 12m x 12m coverage pattern. Setting up the online log is also very quick - simply install the supplied battery and then, using your registration card, log on to our secure server, complete a registration form and you are done!
Full Programming & Device Support available
All programming of the HX GPRS PIR is completed for you by our staff. If keys go missing or contacts need to be replaced, it is simply a formality of completing an online form - our staff will then be able to make the required programming changes for you.
HX GPRS PIR Alarm Features
- Police approved product (Secured by Design™ accreditation)
- High stability DUAL OPTIC technology
- Immunity from activation by small animals (less than 1 metre high)
- Real-time web based status monitoring with easy to follow colour-coded reports
- Monitored alarm system: Reports to certified ARC (Alarm Receiving Centre). A real person calls your registered numbers to alert you to an activation.
- RF Arm/Disarm up to 5 meters
- Unit can act as master to up to 2 standard RF enabled VX402 PIR's up to 5 meters away
- 2 year battery life based on 40 messages per month
- Automatic time & day arming and disarming function
- Quad band worldwide GPRS communication
- Programmable entry/exit times
- Daily status emails
- DIY installation
- Adverse weather immunity
- 12m x 12m detection coverage
- Supplied with 1 set of arm/disarm keys (20+ sets of keys can be connected to each unit if required)
- Also ideal for use as an attendance confirmation system
UK Police Approved Product
The HX GPRS PIR has been approved by the UK Police, accredited with a Secured by Design™ certificate. For further information, please view our awards and accreditations page.
Ideal Environments for the HX GPRS PIR Alarm
- Farms & Rural Locations
- External Storage Areas
- Domestic & Commercial Oil Storage
- Driveways / Entrances
- Remote substations (e.g. water/power/telecoms businesses)
* Battery life is based on 5 communication events per day. Replacement batteries are available from multiple convenient sources and cost in the region of £10.
|12 Month Contract|
|HX GPRS PIR Unit Price||£534|
|Year 1: Setup, Data & Monitoring||£180|
|Year 2: Data & Monitoring||£144|
|Subsequent Years: Data & Monitoring||£144|
|Initial Data & Monitoring Contract Length||12 months|
|Payable||Annually (Unit & Year 1 Payable Today)|
Purchases made in non-GBP currency will be charged in your selected currency based on current exchange rates.
What You Pay Today
12 Month Contract: You will pay the unit price and the year 1 setup, data and monitoring price.
Public Sector: Please call us on +44 (0)1685 350418 to discuss and arrange payment.
Please note that by purchasing this item from Compound Security Systems you agree to the following terms and conditions (applicable to your purchase):